Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday of a lost blog

The crazy netsters have done some thing which has erased my blog at rediff and hence me decided to debunk them.


Its been a lazy sunday, as it always is and will continue to be till i slog like a dog at Reliance.

To begin the day with, socha lets pen down a few thoughts before they dry out


"Amidst the thick blanket of darkness
stray foles run wild,
Waiting to be harnessed
Mapping the human heart
colours of all hue and tart
reflected on the horizon
as ethereal as the utopian starry sky
hiding the pensive cry
vagueness flows through the thoughts
as directionless as stranded life cart
someone's slow walk down the aisle
emnating memory torn out of the cradle
you would walk the walk once more
lumbering towards tiresome relief
OR
flowing into the heavenly crimson tide
Painfully the time bides
Life is lived & spent
beneath &
between the lines"



Rajat is coming back from Ludhiana today. In the evening. There r couple of options available,to pick him from the airport, go strt to the theatre
Soooooooooooooooo many movies i have not seen in past fortnight.

I want to come back to delhi, however much i might be loving mumbai.
My freedom is here, my identity is here. Most importantly my future is here.
But my umbical cord is efusing to be snapped with delhi. Things i dunt know abt keep pulling me to go back home.

Living alone in mumbai has it fair set of fun and advantage.

And for all regular dost log, i plan to re-initiate my filmy talk on this blog. So Dhoom machale.......

Au Revoir

Loads of Love to all, malice to few

No comments: